One day I was told you should write a book but never seem too get that far. These are my shorts

Sunday 4 February 2007

Why??

Pissed off is not the word plain old angry is more like it, saddened and sick at the same time and you know why this
That’s why I was like wtf dammit
So angry can’t hardly type tears are stinging my eyes
A beautiful person one of the ones who shine right out at you, you just can’t help but love them so much and some horrible nasty cruel person has upset them so much that they do that

It just makes my skin crawl inside I could punch the person in the mouth who’s done this .. right on the mouth I don’t care
It really is so unfair
You bitch person thingy horror story of a nasty disgusting person how dare you do this too her and too me what you think you only upset her well you didn’t you upset a whole lot of people including me HOW DARE YOU DO THAT!
I happen too love that woman thank you very much love her for her wit her charm and her strengths all of them, the way she writes the way she is!

If I was standing in front of you now I would be poking you in the chest with my finger HARD poke, poke and flipping poke and asking you why the hell did you do this WHY??

3 comments:

Dana Dane said...

you made me cry...thanks missy. i think i am going to stay on blogspot for awhile, i had enough drama on 360 maybe i will go back but for now i am sick of it...it's like i can't even go there and lurk freely without seeing some little cheap shot at me...supposedly he deleted the comments but i am not even going back to look...you know where to find me

Alissa said...

Missy, I'd be right beside you asking why? Why did this have to get so out of hand? Why can't we co-exist in peace? This is hard on all of us. I know not nearly as hard, as it is for Dana, but I'm gonna follow her, where ever she goes. (Unless, of course, she gets a restraining order) She's the real deal, one of my only real friends on the internet, and I hate to see her hurt.

Jeepers said...

yes I loved the signs..and I love Dana too..she is so cool..and I meant what I said about how she inspired me..she was one of my first friends on 360..I do honestly owe her a lot