One day I was told you should write a book but never seem too get that far. These are my shorts

Wednesday 31 January 2007

Touched


Her finger tips slid down the soft skin of her lovers back, tenderly caressing the skin, moving slowly down lightly touching the fine hairs sending shivers up her spine, both hands moving slowly touching stroking down across the shoulder blades down too the middle of the back, out slowly too the waist and the very ticklish spot just above the hips, delicately touching so as not too wake her lover up, down further down too the soft smooth tender rump, following the creases on the tops of the legs just lightly skimming over the soft downy hair and gently so gently with a light lovers touch slowly back up again too the base of the neck gently moving the hair out of the way to trace round her lovers ear with a fingertip
Oh how she loved too do that, her lover sleeping stirring only slightly, never knowing how tenderly she touched them how wonderful it felt the soft smooth skin softer than any chamois, warm and silky at the same time


And as she drifted off too sleep herself she dreamed of her lover’s hands gently caressing her skin too


Those are my hands

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooookkkk....I need a shower now. I would really like to have someone around more than once a week for things like this. But even then it always is one sided. I never seem to be on the receiving end. Am I whining?
Crazy Cajun

Anonymous said...

interesting, oh my what big nails you have! LOL!

but a bit of angst, a bit of hope and you've got some thing here!