One day I was told you should write a book but never seem too get that far. These are my shorts

Sunday 7 January 2007

The bleeping phone

Bleep! What the! What was that? Where? No not the computer, don’t think so any way, what ever made that noise? Made me jump, it was very quiet in here oh well it probably won’t do it again I’ll just go back to what I was doing “clatter, clatter”, drink my coffee get this typed out
Bleep! Again? Ok what is that bleep and where did it come from? Put me right off that did, ok bleeping thing wherever are you? I’m going to find you and shut you up!
Bleep! Hey you bleeping thing shut up and don’t sound so cheeky when you bleep come on, come out, come out, where ever you are
Bleep! Bleep, Bleep! Hey what the? 3 bleeps in a row? Ok maybe you finally shut up did you? Run out of noise did you? That’s good because that really was annoying me
Now what was I supposed to be doing before I was annoyed by that bleeping thing oh a phone call……..Oh Dang it the blooming thing is flat

No comments: