One day I was told you should write a book but never seem too get that far. These are my shorts

Sunday 7 January 2007

Max

Max


Max is supposed to live next door, Max doesn’t like being next door ,he would rather be here in our yard, Max gets in trouble for being in here he’s knows he’s not supposed to be in our yard but its so much more fun to play in our yard that he just makes every effort in the world to get over here, he’s far too small to get over the fence and he cant reach the door bell, so he wiggles his way under the fence between our yards, then he’s up to mischief in our back yard running around making a noise just playing, he’s about 7 ,just a kid and he just wants to play, problem is he gets in and he can’t get back and it’s so difficult to get him to go back .

I go outside and he runs up and says hello and I look at him and say “you in here again? How did you get in here this time” He won’t show me where he got in. I have to search for the hole under the fence where he wiggles under and try and get him to go back then block the hole up, this time it tiny, “Max I say you couldn’t possibly of gotten though there” this hole I find is tiny and there’s a metal grid work on the other side where next door has tried to stop him getting over here so I leave him in the back yard as I cant just pick him up and drop him over the fence it’s a bit high if he lands wrong he might get hurt, he’s ok in our backyard for the moment he can’t get out of here no reason too ,it’s fun in our yard besides he’s only a dog and actually 7 in dog years

No comments: