One day I was told you should write a book but never seem too get that far. These are my shorts

Sunday 7 January 2007

poetry

Sarah
Sarah sweet Sarah
A girl who dreams of cowboy boots and white horses
Of flying over many lands
She dreams of many faces.
A shiny guise covers the real Sarah
The real Sarah is hidden to most,
So exotic yet casual
Relaxed and calm, yet sometimes stressed about the world around her
Sarah reaches out, yet pulls back, her rejection fear takes over.
A beautiful soul who craves for control
Control of the world, its existence, its wars and its games
With a maturity beyond her years, a Sarah moment
Can have you gasping for air
- © Missy A

Teddy bear
He’s noisy he’s gruff
He might growl a bit
He’s actually all bluff
Respect the teddy bear
And he will give you respect in return
Cuddly and warm and covered in fur
The teddy bear is the sweetest guy
And I love him
( guess who he is, you know him)

Potatoes
Potatoes
Plastic
Bag
Of
Potatoes
Eyes
Round
Going green
Anyone want chips?

Gone?
I sit and stare at a blank page
I don’t know what to write
The pc hums
To its self
You’ve got to this stage

Type
But what I do I write
There are no words
Swirling in my head
Flowing forming on the page
My spelling is bad
My syntax wrong
I've got an itchy leg
Oh well I say, back to it
Perhaps I'll eat some bread
Missy A -2004

No comments: