One day I was told you should write a book but never seem too get that far. These are my shorts

Sunday 28 January 2007

Done

Done

You know sometime I sit here bored out of my brain, not like I haven’t got anything too do because I have could be sleeping for one, could be writing some brilliant intelligent sounding piece of writing that will get me published and make a lot of money, yeah sure right
See tonight I was going too turn on the other computer in the dining room and just type away on that but the poor thing needs work doing on it, so end up trying too install System Mechanic on it instead that was at half eight it’s now midnight and it’s doing it’s thing I’m on this computer with the chatter box gabbing away beside me
He has this thing, as soon as he sees my hands hit the keyboard of he goes “look at this, what you think of this, I need, I want” if I sit and play solitaire he’s quiet
I can’t concentrate don’t get any quiet time, just end up bored and incredibly frustrated
This is going on Blogger where no one will see it; I don’t care any more anyway
360º is boring me I wish someone would take over BA even if it was for a few hours, I must spend at least 2 hours on there everyday and it took me two days too get the web site up and that’s not including the iframe, testimonials, requests for memberships all take time and you know I’ve got a hard time doing those, good thing the testimonials are all the same or I’d never get them written
The only time I get too compose entries at all is when he’s sleeping, surprising actually he’s letting me do this, he’s in a chat room at the moment otherwise occupied

I’m going too bed good night…….. don’t even know why I bothered with that this is Blogger no one reads this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm reading it. I don't know why you do so much in BA. I have tried to write an entry for there and no one responded. I have spread myself too thin. Maybe that is what you are doing. I don't know why you started a web page. Just more work for you. You have all those other pages too. And you keep up with them. I have one for background testing and one for myspace to connect with people that have been on 260 but I can't keep up especially when everyone has two or three blogs not to mention all my family members tugging at me. Mom is really not doing so well so I have to keep in touch with her and do things for her. I just am having a case of burnout. Where you want to go? I think we need a vacation. ha ha I'm being obnoxious. Red

Anonymous said...

I read it and I undertand being stretched to the limit.

theauthormike said...

Hey Missy! Stella and I thank you for stopping by and for actually leaving a comment. I also belong to The Writers Life a yahoo group and you might like us. We do talk about writing and everything else as well. More like a non disfunctional family, most of the time. Since you like to write short stories, as do I, please check out something that would help you and save lives, freewebs.com/justsaywhat. WHAT stands for Writers Helping with AIDS Treatments. I am putting a book of short stories together to publish by years end. If you would like to read some, let me know. Thanks again for coming by and for sharing your writers voice with all of us.
Mike